The PMF CancerConnect community is a unique resource that brings patients, caregivers, advocates, and experts together into a common social network where members provide insight into the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer with the support of other individuals being treated at some of the best cancer centers helping to ensure they become empowered in their healthcare journey.
PMF CancerConnect Community Partners
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- The James Ohio State Jamie Cancer Institute
- Beth Israel Lahey Health
- NYU -Perlmutter Cancer Institute
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Univ of California San Francisco.
Creating a combined community of individuals being treated at some of the leading cancer centers creates a powerful environment for sharing information, support and inspiration. In the PMF community individuals can safely express their thoughts, pose questions, voice concerns, just read what others have to say and access important information from the Cancer Information Specialists that moderate the community.
The PMF CancerConnect Community offers you the opportunity to:
- Talk with others in a similar situation.
- Share experiences.
- Participate any time of day, from anywhere.
- Learn more about coping with your type of cancer, from patients across the country.
- Connect with others being treated at the best US Cancer Centers.
- Take advantage of background information and educational resources.
- Receive cancer treatment updates.
How it works
- Registering is fast, free, and confidential.
- Join a community focused on a diagnosis (such as lung cancer) or a situation (such as being a parent of a child with cancer).
- Join as many communities as you like.
- All communities are professionally monitored.
Join the PMF CancerConnect community today. You have something to give, and something to gain. Join the conversation here.