The PMF CancerConnect community is a social network of individuals diagnosed with cancer and their caregivers. The PMF CancerConnect community is also used by Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, The James Ohio State, Beth Israel Deaconess, NYU -Perlmutte and other leading cancer centers and advocacy groups to support their patients. Creating a combined community of individuals being treated at some of the leading cancer centers creaets a powerful environment for sharing information, support and inspiration. In the PMF community you can safely express your thoughts, pose questions, voice concerns, or just read what others have to say. By joining this community, you can see how others are coping with a challenging disease.
The PMF CancerConnect Community offers you the opportunity to:
- Talk with others in a similar situation.
- Share experiences.
- Participate any time of day, from anywhere.
- Learn more about coping with your type of cancer, from patients across the country.
- Connect with others being treated at the best US Cancer Centers.
- Take advantage of background information and educational resources.
- Receive cancer treatment updates.
How it works
- Registering is fast, free, and confidential.
- Join a community focused on a diagnosis (such as lung cancer) or a situation (such as being a parent of a child with cancer).
- Join as many communities as you like.
- All communities are professionally monitored.
Join the PMF CancerConnect community today. You have something to give, and something to gain. Join the conversation here.